If you have not already noticed, it’s Homecoming in Gunter. Alumni and students relish in the opportunity to wear Blue, Black and White and show their Tiger Pride. The City of Gunter comes alive with special events, colorful hay bales, wild student clothing, and an action-packed Friday.
For those without kids in the school or for the parents who lost paperwork…. here are some events Friday you can come be a part of…
- Pep Rally at the football field @ 9am
- Early release @ 1pm
- Homecoming Parade @ 2:30pm
- If you are planning on having a float in the parade or riding on one, line up is @ 1:45pm. (The parade route will begin at the park > head down 289 > end in the N. parking lot of GHS ** Parents picking up children from floats need to park in the band parking lot and walk behind the school to the north parking lot and pick up their children.)
- BBQ Dinner @5pm HS Commons.
- $12. You can still buy tickets at the HS Office until Friday or they will sell tickets at the door.
- Lady Tiger Volleyball @ 5pm
- Your volleyball team is really good… if you have never watched them play, drop on by.
- Homecoming coronation @ 7pm
- Gunter vs. Bowie Kickoff @ 7:30pm
Come celebrate 2015 Homecoming this Friday… Enjoy the parade of custom-designed floats, live music from our award wining Gunter Tiger band, meet your 2015 Gunter Varsity Football players, and immerse yourself into the Tiger Spirit… #AMBUSH
Expose your business to thousands each month